Educational Books & DVDs
Parents, Teachers, Kids, Teens & Adults
SENSORY INTEGRATION- A GUIDE FOR
Product ID: AUT-010
If a child in your early childhood classroom exhibits the following:
- Climbs on top of furniture and jumps off?
- Covers his ears when children are singing?
- Refuses to touch clay, paint, or sand?
- Often falls down and skins his/her knees?
- Refuses to play on outdoor playground equipment?
It's possible that this child is having sensory processing
problems. You can help children
with these problems. Sensory
Integration helps you identify
children who have difficulties
with sensory processing, and it
offers easy solutions to support
the sensory needs of young
children in the preschool
classroom. Easily implemented
solutions include adaptations
and activities for children with
different types of Sensory
Processing Disorder. This book
also contains a bonus chapter
with instructions for creating
inexpensive items to help
children with sensory issues.
Authors: Christy Isbell and Rebecca Isbell