Educational Books & DVDs
Parents, Teachers, Kids, Teens & Adults
AVOIDING BURNOUT: STRESS CONTROL DVD
Product ID: BEH-021
Parents, classes, work and extra-curricular activities can all become stressful aspects of any teen's life. Constant demands on someone's time can lead to feelings of frustration and futility. Stress is a part of everyday life, but when it gets unmanageable it can lead to burnout. Recognize and understand the symptoms associated with burnout. Find out ways you can manage your stress before it gets out of control and results in burnout.
Learning objectives for this DVD include:
- Learn the definition of burnout and find out whether or not they suffer from Chronic Responsibility Syndrome
- How burnout develops will be discussed
- The emotional, physical and behavioral symptoms of burnout will be explored.
- Students will find out how school-, work- and family-related stress may contribute to feelings of burnout
- Strategies to prevent burnout will be given
Runtime: 26 mins