In clear, concise terms, learn how bullying contributes to
the wave of violence sweeping schools today. Dr. Beverly B. Title identifies the bullies and their victims, debunks the myths about bullying, and shows how adults can effectively deal with this pervasive problem. This is part of the No-Bullying Program - Preventing Bullying at School. We've retooled No-Bullying to make it easier to use and adapt to your lesson plans.
In positive language, the curriculum helps you:
- Make your classroom a safe, secure setting in which kids can thrive
- Distinguish between bullying and peer-to-peer conflict
- Hold students accountable even when you didn't witness the act
No-Bullying was rated in the Top 10 by The American Association of School Administrators as an outstanding violence prevention program.
The Audience - No-Bullying is a classroom-wide curriculum that speaks to:
- Students in grade school and middle school
- The Training - our expert trainers will show you and your staff
- How to successfully respond in order to stop bullying
- Effective methods to hold students accountable for bullying
Author: Beverly B. Title, PHD And James Bitney