In this student workbook, your second and third grade students will find pictures and activities to help them explore and remember the key concepts of each session. They will color, cut out and wear a No-Bullying badge; sing a song; find a puzzle to solve; cut-and-fold a toolbox to store their Power Tools and many other things to make their school a bullying-free zone. This is part of the No-Bullying Program - Preventing Bullying at School. We've retooled No-Bullying to make it easier to use and adapt to your lesson plans.
In positive language, the curriculum helps you:
- Make your classroom a safe, secure setting in which kids can thrive
- Distinguish between bullying and peer-to-peer conflict
- Hold students accountable even when you didn't witness the act
No-Bullying was rated in the top 10 by the American Association of School Administrators as an outstanding violence prevention program.
The Audience - No-Bullying is a classroom-wide curriculum that speaks to:
- Students in grade school and middle school
The Training - No-Bullying is a classroom-wide curriculum that speaks to:
- How to successfully respond in order to stop bullying
- Effective methods to hold students accountable for bullying
Author: Beverly B. Title, PH.D and James Bitney