This simple, straightforward manual guides you through seven interactive lessons that equip second- and third-graders to understand and identify bullying, to respond safely and effectively to bullying behavior, and to empathize with students who are bullied. Practical information and detailed instructions show how to involve students--through brainstorming, role playing, discussions, and activities--in making their school a bullying-free zone. This is part of the No-Bullying Program - Preventing Bullying at School. We've retooled No-Bullying to make it easier to use and adapt to your lesson plans.
In positive language, the curriculum helps you:
- Make your classroom a safe, secure setting in which kids can thrive
- Distinguish between bullying and peer-to-peer conflict
- Hold students accountable even when you didn't witness the act
No-Bullying was rated in the top 10 by the American Association of School Administrators as an outstanding violence prevention program.
The Audience - No-Bullying is a classroom-wide curriculum that speaks to:
- Students in grade school and middle school
The Training - our expert trainers will show you and your staff:
- How to successfully respond in order to stop bullying
- Effective methods to hold students accountable for bullying
Author: Beverly B. Title, PH.D and James Bitney