With the practical information and detailed instructions in this manual, you'll be ready to guide your students through seven interactive lessons that will help them understand and identify bullying and respond safely and effectively to bullying behavior. Through brainstorming, role playing, group discussions, and workbook activities geared to children on the threshold of adolescence, you'll involve your students in making their school-- and education -- safe from bullying. This is part of the No-Bullying Program - Preventing Bullying at School.
We've retooled No-Bullying to make it easier to use and adapt to your lesson plans.
In positive language, the curriculum helps you:
- Make your classroom a safe, secure setting in which kids can thrive
- Distinguish between bullying and peer-to-peer conflict
- Hold students accountable even when you didn't witness the act
No-Bullying was rated in the top 10 by the American Association of School Administrators as an outstanding violence prevention program.
The Audience - No-Bullying is a classroom-wide curriculum that speaks to:
- Students in grade school and middle school
The Training - our expert trainers will show you and your staff:
- How to successfully respond in order to stop bullying
- Effective methods to hold students accountable for bullying
Author: Beverly B. Title, PH.D and James Bitney