As they enter adolescence, your students are testing new ideas and behavior. With the practical information and detailed instructions in this manual, you can steer them away from bullying. Seven interactive lessons, incorporating brainstorming,
role playing, group discussions, posters, self-quizzes, and workbook activities geared to early teenagers will help your students understand bullying and respond to it safely and effectively. In the end, they'll be making their own way -- free of bullying violence. This is part of the No-Bullying Program - Preventing Bullying at School. We've retooled No-Bullying to make it easier to use and adapt to your lesson plans.
In positive language, the curriculum helps you:
- Make your classroom a safe, secure setting in which kids can thrive
- Distinguish between bullying and peer-to-peer conflict
- Hold students accountable even when you didn't witness the act
No-Bullying was rated in the top 10 by the American Association of School Administrators as an outstanding violence prevention program.
The Audience - No-Bullying is a classroom-wide curriculum that speaks to:
- Students in grade school and middle school
The Training - our expert trainers will show you and your staff:
- How to successfully respond in order to stop bullying
- Effective methods to hold students accountable for bullying
Author: Beverly B. Title, PH.D and James Bitney