In this educational DVD, You'll hear from Real
Teens as they discuss their views on Cyber-Bullying.
Cyber-bullying is any form of harassment that occurs via the
internet. Vicious forum posts, name calling in chat
rooms, posting fake profiles on web sites and mean or cruel
email messages are all considered types of bullying.
While Cyber-Bullying mainly takes place on line, other high
tech methods like threatening text messages and taunting
voicemails also fall under this category. In some States,
Cyber-bullying is a crime that can even lead to death.
This DVD is geared towards teens grades 8-12. This program
has recommended companion title: Bullies and
Subject covered includes:
- Why do teens Cyber-Bully
- What can be done about Cyber-Bullies
- How can Cyber-Bullies be stopped
- Dealing with forum and chat room bullying
- Where to turn to if you or a friend is being Cyber-Bullied
- The consequences of Cyber-Bullying
- Dealing with web site bullying
- The must do's and the do not's of the Internet
Runtime: 18 mins