Educational Books & DVDs
Parents, Teachers, Kids, Teens & Adults
DEVELOPING TEENAGE PARENTING SKILLS DVD
Product ID: PAR-002
Parenting is always challenging at any age, and the teenagers who face approaching parenthood are especially in need of support systems and information. In this video, teens will learn how to prepare themselves for a major change in their lives. It is difficult enough becoming a teenage parent, and being one means assuming a long-term responsibility. This video also presents strategies that will help teens successfully cope with a new role.
Learning objectives for this DVD include:
- Learn how to prepare for parenthood
- Learn some strategies that will help them to cope with the constant demands of an infant
- Learn about the importance of bonding with their babies
- Understand that continuing their education assures teenagers a better future for them and for their children
Axiem Awards "Silver Award"
Runtime: 24 mins
- Aegis Awards "Finalist"
- Chris Awards "Honorable Mention"