POTTY TRAINING BOOKS AND VIDEOS
Thinking about saying goodbye to your
toddler's diapers? An important point to
understand about potty training is that
it requires lots of patience. But at
some point every child will succeed.
Experts tout many different methods of
potty training. There are many books and
videos available to teach these
techniques. Some of them are geared to
the parents while others are geared to
Some of our educational books and videos
address the fundamentals of potty
training while others deal with more
advanced potty training problems and
offer solutions. There are many aspects,
issues and problems that can arise when
learning to use the toilet. Some of
these topics include:
- How and when to potty train?
- How to express pride in our children when potty training?
- How do I maintain your child's interest in potty training?
- How to get your child to poop in the potty?
- What are typical potty struggles?
- How can I get my toddler to wash his hands after using the toilet?
- How do I know when to back off with potty training?
- How can I help my child be comfortable about using the bathrooms?
- How can I help my child stop wetting the bed at night?
- How should I handle potty-training accidents?
- How to deal with advanced problems such as stool holding, fecal
incontinence, dealing with fears, and poop playing?
Don't worry, our Potty Training
Resources Store has lots of books and
videos here to help you and your child
achieve diaper-free potty training